• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to Forum-Howdy :-)

wbzorker

5 Year Member
Hi Folks,
My name is Wendy and I'm from Colorado, USA. Currently running multiple tanks with Angelfish, various loaches, Ancistrus pleco's, various corydoras, guppies, shrimp, various snails and other peaceful community fish. I also have dogs and cats.

I've only been keeping fish for about 3 years. When I saw an article in Aquarium Fish International about dwarf cichlids I was intrigued. I'm hoping to learn about their care etc. to see if my skill level is sufficient (or can become sufficient:) ) to keep them.

Thank you all for making this resource available,

Wendy

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum Wendy.

There are more the enough dwarf cichlids that are VERY easy to keep. Picking one or two will be the biggest challenge!

Jeff

RHS788

5 Year Member
I am also a new member. Can you tell me how to post a new question?

Thanks,

Randy

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Hi Randy,

Do you mean starting a new thread (subject)? Click on the catagory you want to post in (ie. apistogramma) the click the new thread button. This will open up a new thread that looks just like the page you typed on to post in this thread. Be sure to put a title in though when starting a new thread.

Jeff

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Welcome both of you!

Wendy, where in Colorado are you? One of the gurus here lives in Denver, and there are some good aquarium clubs in the Denver and C. S. I used to live out in the boonies of Colorado (Creede).

wbzorker

5 Year Member
Hi:)

I live in Longmont, a bit north of Denver. It's a small town on the plains but close enough to the foothills to breathe some fresh mountain air every so often.

Researching past postings in this forum I ran across several answers written by Mike Wise. He doesn't know it, but he has already helped me a lot:)

Thanks for the howdy,

Wendy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….