• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Randall needs some help...

Randall

5 Year Member
Hello all,

Very recently, I was offered and accepted a cichlid column in Freshwater and Marine Aquarium magazine (FAMA). It's very exciting for me to have a regular column of my own where I can write about a myriad of cichlid and cichlid related subjects. The problem is what to do for a title? I'm clueless. :?

Can anyone think of a good original name for a cichlid column, please? The column will be a general one, but will emphasize dwarf and western African cichlids.

Any suggestions are very appreciated.

Thanks!

Randall Kohn

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Randall's Cichlidiot Rant :lol:

Just kidding... how about

"Ask me anything so long as it is not about oscars..."

...probably not...

How about...

"Cichlidae Today"... it sings

You could always call the column.... "Cichlids"

Xanathos

5 Year Member
What about "Once upon a time in the West ?" :p Since I guess it will be focused on west africans ? :p Plus, it's a damn good movie... :p

Phil

SanDiegoFishes

5 Year Member
Cichlid Corner ?
Simply Cichlids?
Cichid Bits ?
The Cichlid Page?
Cichlid Digest?
Cichlid Tales?
The Modern Cichlid?
Cichlids round the World?
Cichlid Talk?
Cichlid Geek

Just a few :)
Barb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….