• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Donation program

Bill C

5 Year Member
This is my first post to any forum,but I want to reinforce Ted's donation progam. Everything that he is looking at doing in the future looks very worthwhile,but we Dwarf cichlid keeepers need the forum to continue to provide a platform for our needs. Please do what you can for him.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Thanks Bill! And also thank you to the other members who have donated.

I am working hard trying to get a few of the Forum Donor benefits up and running, and will hopefully have them operational before the weekend. However, I leave on Monday and will be gone all of February without access to a computer (at least daily).

What has happened so far with donated money?

• Apistogramma.com is sponsoring the 2009 ACA Convention Show class 2 (which includes the South American dwarf cichlids). ($50)
  • We are also going to pledge our support for an exhibit at the ACA convention of species at risk; specifically the West African species (there are not any SA dwarf cichlids on the list). We are going to make sure that the few riverine and as many of the crater lake species that are at risk are in the display, and then we are going to donate the fish for auction to support the Paul V. Louiselle Conservation Fund.
If your club is hosting a show and would like Apistogramma.com sponsorship, please let me know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….