• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ted Judy on "Sounds Fish to Me."

Coryologist

5 Year Member
Greetings. Aquaradio.net and the Aqua Media Network is proud to air a presentation by Ted Judy, on the importance of captive spawning in the hobby, on Saturday, August 15th and Sunday, August 16th, via our broadcasts on live365.com.

Ted Judy is a stay-at-home soccer-addicted Dad with a fish room. He is a frequent presenter at aquarium societies, shows and conventions, a prolific writer, adequate photographer and an ambitious breeder of fish. Ted also dedicates a lot of time to the advancement of the hobby through local and national clubs. He is very active in the Milwaukee Aquarium Society, the Madison Area Aquatic Hobbyists and the American Cichlid Association. Ted’s aquatic interests are broad, but there is always more room in his fish room for something cool from West Africa.

Additionally, we will air an update from Steven Dobson from the Heart of America Aquarium Society on the upcoming MCA Expo 2009 which is being held September 18th through the 20th.

The show will air on Saturday at 9 AM. 12 PM, 3 PM, 7 PM and 10 PM. Sunday at 10 AM, 1 PM, 4 PM, and 9 PM. These are eastern U.S. times. The show runs 1:00 in length.

Please be advised that I am making a serious attempt to attend the BBQ at Julie’s (Frybabies) on Saturday. This will be the first time I have left my home for a day, except for a brief hospital stay a few months back, since October of 2008. What that means is, whatever can go wrong, technically, in my absence, most assuredly, will. The show ran, untouched by human hands, perfectly, last weekend., I hope to be as lucky this weekend, but if things should blow-up in my absence, allow me to apologize ahead of time and assure you that I will return home in time to get the last show on the air, Saturday night.

Please subscribe to our newsletter for information on upcoming guests and future dates and times of the broadcast, at: http://www.aquaradio.net/newsletter/subscribe.html

All previous podcasts may be found, here: http://www.aquaradio.net/pages/podcasts/

The Station page is located at: http://www.live365.com/stations/theamol

Remember, that Monday night is Aquabid Music Night. I will be playing music, taking requests and call-ins from listeners and there will be donation auctions running, to help raise money to keep these shows on the air. Additionally, there is a trivia quiz and prizes of plants, food and fish, all donated by supporters of AquaRadio.net.

That’s every Monday night from 7:15 ‘til 10:15 - Eastern. Please join us. It’s a great 3 hours of merriment.

Thank you. The Staff of AquaRadio.net (That's me - Big Frank)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….