• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Dwarfs

Csababá

5 Year Member
It seems I'm already transformed by my wife. Even I don't want racks in the kitchen. (I have 2 in the pantry opening from the kitchen :D instead of jars, sausages and such things normally excepted in my country) Though, once I saw a long but not tall or wide tank maybe under the kitchen window with lots of plants that I could imagine in my home as well. (the pity is that I lack the knowledge of alga-free tanks) /sorry for being so off/

burak

5 Year Member
From my very personal point of view, everyplace can and should be used for aquariums.

However.. My very personal points of view do not count when it comes to decisions about the "public" places at home. Like kitchen :) :redface:

Ruki, you are creating miracles at your kitchen. I wouldnt leave a kitchen like yours. Gratulations once again!

hapaluku

5 Year Member
Hello fish keeper friends :cool:.
Today i was luckey to get some nice pictures og my atahualpa pair courting.
I postet them on my profile.
I hope you like them :)

burak

5 Year Member
Hello Hapaluku;

I checked your pic.s. You have beautiful fish, congratulations. ?I think I saw there some fries also :) I wish you guys were living closer to Belgium nowadays. I am intensely traveling to Brussels nowadays and would happily buy some of your apisto fry :)

Ruki

5 Year Member
My A. atahualpa male is courting now to one of his females. But they don't have any conditions to spawn now, I have to arrange their own tank in near few weeks.

Yesterday I had received male of A. norberti. He's a shy guy now, unlike his "women". :biggrin:
norlh.jpg

nor2.jpg

nor3.jpg

nor4.jpg

burak

5 Year Member
Very beautiful and healthy looking fish Lukasz. I hope you get them spawn very soon.

By the way, are there any fish stores in Germany which you can suggest to me? I will be visiting Frankfurt very soon.

hapaluku

5 Year Member
Hello Hapaluku;

I checked your pic.s. You have beautiful fish, congratulations. ?I think I saw there some fries also :) I wish you guys were living closer to Belgium nowadays. I am intensely traveling to Brussels nowadays and would happily buy some of your apisto fry :)

Hello Burak.
Yes i have fries to, about 16 atahualpa, about 12-13 mm big.
I hope the male will spann with another female soon, its the pair in my pictures

Best regards

Ruki

5 Year Member
Very beautiful and healthy looking fish Lukasz. I hope you get them spawn very soon.

By the way, are there any fish stores in Germany which you can suggest to me? I will be visiting Frankfurt very soon.
I only know Aquarium-Glaser. Nothing more. :frown:

Csababá

5 Year Member
In the newsletter Glaser says "For our customers: the animals have code xxxx on our stocklist. Please note that we exclusively supply the wholesale trade.". I don't know more.

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
I am sorry to say that Glaser only sells to retail stores, but not to hobbyists. Of course there are a select few hobbyists/breeders/writers that they supply as personal friends. Your best bet is to find retail suppliers who buy from Glaser. Then ask the retailer to buy fish for you.

burak

5 Year Member
Ops.. Sorry to hear that. But thank you for the info guys. I could make a big mistake because I did not read their newsletter properly.

I think I should contact some retail stores in Frankfurt and check whether they can arrange me some Apisto from Glaser for the dates I will be in Germany. I had bought very beautiful Agassizis and McMasteris from Harry's Aquaristik in Frankfurt earlier. It may be a good place to start..

Thanks to Rolo; he also had given me the contact info for some apisto breeders in Cologne. A few hundreds of kilometers are acceptable I think after making some thousands to Germany. So, I will try my chance with them also. :)

Thank you all again for your help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….