• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lisa'a Lair Bookstore

Randall

5 Year Member
Hello all,

We are very fortunate to include among us here at the apistogramma.com forum a quality Canadian book seller. Some may know them from their excellent offerings on aquabid.com.

Lisa and Ken Boorman, doing business as Lisa's Lair, offer quality new and like new books concerning a myriad of aquatic topics. I have been a regular customer of theirs for several years and enjoy purchasing rare titles that are not usually found in stores. Many, if not most, of their stock is offered at discount, and their shipping costs are quite reasonable.

Please check out their web page at

http://www.geocities.com/lisachromis/Bookstore_FreshwaterAquarium.html

Thank you Lisa and Ken!

All the best,

Randall Kohn

Xanathos

5 Year Member
I dont want to make any publicity or anything, but..

I ordered the new Lamboj book from them, and I must say that i'm very, very pleased with the quality of the service I received..

Ligthning fast delivery, good price and the book arrived in top shape.

I strongly recommand them as well! :p

Phil

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkalmanson

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….