• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Introduction from Missouri.

TWA

5 Year Member
Hello, I'm from Missouri as it says, I'm new to Apistos. After reading that my account would be deleted if I didn't post I figure I better so I can continue to take advantage of this resource as intended. I currently keep A. Barlowi and A. Iniridae. I keep discus which are my main focus with fish keeping but I'm more and more interested in Apistos as I get into them. Much less work than discus.

TWA

5 Year Member
Thanks mike. This forum is odd, last post on top. Thatll take getting used to.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Glad to have you here!

You can select to have the last post on the bottom or at the top when you read threads.

-Go to "forum actions" in the tool bar like header
-select "general settings"
-scroll down to the "thread display" section
-select "oldest first" under the "thread display mode"

That should take care of your problem.

Jeff

TWA

5 Year Member
Thank you so so much. This makes the forum much less confusing and much more enjoyable

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….