• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cichlid Atlas 2 -Romer

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Actually, the books that burned were the last of the first printing of Cichlid Atlas 1. The 2nd printing of Cichlid Atlas 1 will be available early in 2007. The second volume of Cichlid Atlas - Cichlid Atlas 2 - will be available shortly before the 2nd printin of Cichlid Atlas 1.

chappy

5 Year Member
Hi,
I also am on the hunt for the first volume.Just wondered by reading this thread if there are two editions as I have seen two versions. One appears to have a pic. on front cover while another i saw had a rather nice green leather type cover.Just curious

fishgeek

i just found the first book at a garden centre aquatic store in chessington(sth london) they said they had more in stock!

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
There has only been one edition. New books should come with a dust jacket with a fish on the cover. The actual hard cover is green with gold lettering on the spine. Apparently the green book that you saw had lost its dust jacket.

chappy said:
Hi,
I also am on the hunt for the first volume.Just wondered by reading this thread if there are two editions as I have seen two versions. One appears to have a pic. on front cover while another i saw had a rather nice green leather type cover.Just curious

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rileylouie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….