• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cichlid Atlas 2 -Romer

apistodave

Staff member
5 Year Member
Here is the latest-- The second edition is going to be printed in English first. (good for us) It is going to the printer in March! It will be avail soon after it's back from there.

blueblue

5 Year Member
apistodave said:
Here is the latest-- The second edition is going to be printed in English first. (good for us) It is going to the printer in March! It will be avail soon after it's back from there.

excellent!! thanks David for the good news :)

BTW, is there any more information on the progress??

denilson59

5 Year Member
apistodave said:

where can i find it in france? same question for the first edition.
anyone knows?

mseguin

5 Year Member
So I guess my question then is is it going to be an add-on to the 1st, or a full new version. I.e. will it be worth holding on to my Volume 1 if I buy this one?

mematrix

5 Year Member
re to post

:biggrin: From what I understand it is a continuation but will also be a stand alone book too. Going I think a litle more in depth on breeding and husbandry also describing more species. So I would keep vol 1 I am

Curtis

Fatts

5 Year Member
As much as I look at my Vol 1, I don't think that I could get rid of it. I must read that thing at least once a week.

blueblue

5 Year Member
Hi Mike: I have Vol. 1 and I definitely want to buy the
Vol. 2 as soon as possible. Are there any advance
orderings of it? Thanks :)

T

torpesuger

I have bought the first volume (English language version) on line from the electronic bookstore of the British Natural History Museum. Probably it will sell the second volume too.

Zsolt

Rolo

5 Year Member
apistodave said:

Hi David,

:eek: :eek: :eek:
...do you have any informations, when the german version will follow?

best regards,
Rolo

blueblue

5 Year Member
i just browsed the english version of Mergus web, but i could not find any info on the latest status of Cichlid Atlas II... are there any updates?

Greg PL

5 Year Member
Mike Wise said:
...with him being down with the flu (Der Grippe) for the past 2 weeks.

been looking at birds' migrations, eh? ;)
I can't wait to see the book. the first one still has some surprises for me every time I reach for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….