• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who's going to the ACA convention?

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
I like to put names and faces together when ever possible so if you are going to be at the ACA convention in Milwaukee in a few weeks please at least make a post in this thread.

I know a few of you who have made plans to attend but I'm sure there are more people from this site that will make the trip.

Jeff

animalmgc

5 Year Member
Wel if I still lived in Illinois I'd be there in a heart beat but the only trip for me this year is San Jose to PCCA and hear Dave lecture

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Congrats! Did you drive out? And if so, WHY DID YOU NOT SWING THROUGH WISCONSIN!!!!!!????? :eek:

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
No, I flew out with family. Left Denver Friday. Wife & #1 son needed to be home for work and school/work-study on Monday, so flew back late Sunday. I really wish I could of visited the Milwaukee area. My wife has a favorite uncle who lives there. You'd like him. He collects Nikon equipment.:biggrin:

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
We are anticipating 400 registered attendees. There will be that many or more walk-through guests. If you are planning to come, get your hotel room ASAP. We are almost sold out for Friday and Saturday nights. We do have an overflow hotel if that happens.

www.aca2010.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….