• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What type of agassizi is this

Any help, very blue male. Females have a bit of blue in there cheeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    780.3 KB · Views: 308
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 332

DanielG

Without having a better picture that can give people a better grasp on coloration, fin size & shape, and body characteristics...these photos are about as good as any sasquatch picture out there.

Hahah. I'm trying, he's an elusive bastard. But they have already laid eggs on a ial leave. So once he makes his presence more prominent I'll get a better picture. Quite a beautiful fish

Maybe these are better?? Trying with an iPhone here. Square peg round hole. Can't believe how fast they laid eggs. So go me. But yeah to know which complex this guy and gal are would be awesome. Thanks people. Working on the Sasquatch pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 259
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 297
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 279
That's it. The other two males in te tank I got them from had very very orange tails like that. I went to the lfs bc he finally got ahold of some female macmasteri for me. He said that they were in fact agassizi which I knew. But he was unclear of the type. He said he believe they are wild.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilyiahib

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….