• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Update and Incoming Order

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
I'm out of baenschi and a few other types (update soon) but the fish are in a mix of well and ro water so I'd guess 7.2pH and 100ppm.

Culprit

5 Year Member
My son and I will be at the swap :)
I`m interested in a pair or maybe trio if u have enough agassizii double red or agassizii Blue Tail.
In ur opinion which is the nicer fish ?

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
My son and I will be at the swap :)
I`m interested in a pair or maybe trio if u have enough agassizii double red or agassizii Blue Tail.
In ur opinion which is the nicer fish ?
No extra females of either, sorry! The super red are really nice but I find the blue tail to be flashier at least right now. They blue tail are also the larger of the two.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Well, my computer crashed, literally, to the ground and is no more. Along with it went my spread sheet of who had ordered what. I've rebuilt the list as best I could but if I haven't contacted you about your order that means I missed you! Sorry! Please email or PM me and we will go from there.

viejo

5 Year Member
Sorry to hear that Jeff. Hope you get up & running again quickly.

The Thomasi arrived yesterday in great condition due to the great packing job, I'm sure.

Thanks,
Larry

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Sorry to hear that Jeff. Hope you get up & running again quickly.

The Thomasi arrived yesterday in great condition due to the great packing job, I'm sure.

Thanks,
Larry

Glad to hear it Larry! Thanks again for the order.

I'm using my old laptop so I at least can still function beyond using a tablet or phone. the killer was losing the spread sheet! The other computer was do to be replaced soon anyway...the drop off the desk just moved up the time frame some.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
The Thomasi are looking better day by day & I am seeing some courtship activity from 2 of the larger ones.

Great! Good luck. I don't think they will be to hard to get spawning.

I kept 2 larger and 2 smaller ones for myself in the hopes of getting at least one pair. They are sharing a tank with a number of fish right now (had to combine a few fish to make room for large order that came in late Tuesday) so I don't expect anything from them until they get their own tank again.

viejo

5 Year Member
I've had 2 spawns so far but neither was viable. Separated the sexes for a now to attain more size & maturity before I set them up again.​

central tanks

interested in an updated species list. my tank will be up and ready for a pair in hopefully about a week or two. Really wanting A. cac, color strain isnt a big deal as im going for learning to breed and keep a thriving pair before i leap to the flashier color strains.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
interested in an updated species list. my tank will be up and ready for a pair in hopefully about a week or two. Really wanting A. cac, color strain isnt a big deal as im going for learning to breed and keep a thriving pair before i leap to the flashier color strains.
I'll go through very thing today and post an updated list at www.aquaticclarity.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….