• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

to apisto lover in the philidelphia area

ErtyJr

Hey guys I stopped by the hidden reef today. They have very few of their apistogramma left, BUT there is a beautiful male apisto agassizzi. Just wanted you to let you know. Stop by the hidden reef and get it! I can't or i would, no room currently.

ErtyJr

Sorry to keep posting, I tried to edit this into my previous post but apparently 15 mins has passed and you can not.

I wanted to say I have the feeling someone saw my post and bought the agassizzi because they have been there 2 weeks or more and when I made this post they sold the next day.

If this post helped I do like to go around to the local shops quite often, and I watch for apistos in particular. If this has helped and there is a decent demand for this sort of thing in the philly area I can continue to post when I spot apistos around. If that is something people would like and if the mods are ok with that, I have no problem doing so, just let me know! If not also feel free to let me know, I'm looking to provide a service but not if it's going to bug people. I can also grab pics next time!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanihong

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….