• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

photo help

aspen

5 Year Member
for those needing help with taking pics of their fish, i would urge you to check this out. gipper is helping people with photographic techniques, and helping idiots like myself to actually take pics of their fish they would post. i hope that you like it. i might even buy a camera and try it myself! i have never had more than 5 fuzzy pics come back from a roll.

http://daah.info/index.php?board=13

rick

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
:D :D :D I GOT MY NEW NIKON 4500 TODAY :D :D :D

Just as soon as I read the instructions and figure out how to use it...

I will still likely take crappy pictures.. :oops:

but.... I GOT MY NEW NIKON 4500 TODAY!!!!! :D :D

Cichlids1

5 Year Member
Intructions? Those things come with instructions?!!? I should look go look in box my camera came in...

Ted, but you'll be taking crappy pics with a very nice camera :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….