• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

NY members

Turtlez_unite

5 Year Member
Hey I am interested in buying some fish from some guy but I cant because my purchase needs to be $100.00 and at the moment I only have 26.00. If any one in New York is interested in joining me in this purchase here is the list that he has:

price on shipping, box, and heat pack will be split

Apistogrammas
A. agassizii "Red Tail" Adult pairs $ 23.00 pr

A. iniridae - F1 Adult pairs $ 21.00 pr

A. macmasteri - wild form - F1 Adult pairs $ 22.00 pr

A. rubrolineata Juveniles $ 6/30.00
Females $ 5.00 ea

A. steindachneri - F1 Males only $ 4.00 ea 6/20.00

A. xingu "Red Lobes" Males only $ 5.00 ea

Pelvicachromis
P. taeniatus "moliwe" Young pairs $ 24.00 pr
Males $ 5.00 ea

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum! Interesting list. A $100 minimum is not uncommon, but the list is a bit short maybe to expect that. I encourage you to take a look at the lists from the people in The Trading Place. A few of the people who sell here are in PA, so shipping toyou in NY might be pretty cheap.

Hey everyone.. let's play 'Name that 'Dwarf Seller' based only upon the list Turtlez_Unite posted.

At first I thought maybe David Soares... but I have never seen David list a westie.

Gillie

5 Year Member
judging by the rubrolineata, xingu red lobes and steindachneri and the minimum order I am confident in saying it is apistobob's list a lfs I go to got these from him last year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewShNN

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….