• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moving house sale. Victoria, melbourne

Walshy

i rent. and the house i am currently living in is going to be demolished so we have to go. ive decided not to set up such a hecktic setup at the new place. i dont think 20 fishtanks suits renting very well and im going to cut back untill i am able to buy property. ill keep all my tanks and equipment for now but most of the fish gotta go. some are a decent size. others are still juviniles. some even unsexable. ofcourse. the price suits the fish.. any reasonable offer will be considered depending on how well they all sell and quantity bought. ill go through what i have and what their prices are.

apistogramma mendezi fry. 3-4 cm. $75 each

apistogramma mendezi fry. 1.5-2.5cm. some sexable some arent so sexable $40 each.

apistogramma hongsloi farb form II. approx 0.5cm to 1 cm. very small and obviously unsexable. i have had fry sent to me at this size from sydney with no losses. but if your not confident in what your doing these guys are too small and you will most likely kill then with aclimatization. if you know what your doing then you should be fine. they are 6 for $50.

apistogramma abacaxis female only. $15

apistogramma elizabethae female only. $50 ono

apistogramma iniridiae male only. $15

apistogramma algadon II pair. about 2.5cm. $70

apistogramma algadon II males. 2.5cm, 2 of. $30 ea

apistogramma beanschi females only $30 ea

apistogramma bitaeniata. 4 too small to sex. not in good shape as the female beanschi are outcompeting them for food and too large an agressive. will be free with the first decent sized purchase if wanted. (just need their own space and they should bounce back)

i also have a few beanschi females with a bit of a deformed head in my display that i would like to get rid of. free to anyone who wants them. NOT for breeding. nice looking fish tho.

i have quite a few bristlenose fry ranging from 1 to 4cm. common and albino. all fry from 2x longfin parents but some are shortfin, some are longfin.
$50 for 10 longfin fry
$20 for 10 shortfin fry

2x siamese flying fox. fully grown approx 5-7cm $15 for the two.

i also have a large amount of java moss that is in my grow out tanks that i wont be able to find a place for so ill be selling that as well. $10 for a tennisball size clump.

pictures are not perfect of some of them but i have so many listing i took heaps of photos and chose the best ones i got.

algadon male
IMG_02681_zps942452f7.jpg

java moss
IMG_02661_zps7be3e7e5.jpg

mendezi fry
IMG_02651_zps102af17c.jpg

hongsloi fry
IMG_02621_zps78e98112.jpg

bristlenose fry
IMG_02591_zpse8a814a3.jpg

flying fox and abacaxis
IMG_02771_zps00715ab7.jpg

elizabethae female
IMG_02541_zps671f7ff5.jpg

iniridiae male
IMG_02491_zps8aebbb8f.jpg

beanschi female
a55fa99d.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….