• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Cichlid Site

AlishanAS

5 Year Member
Hi everyone.

Ted has granted permission for me to let the members of Apistogramma.com know about a new cichlid site that was formed in November.

And here it is:

www.Eastcoastcichlids.org

If you have the chance please take a look at the site and register if you like. We do need more input from West African and CA/SA cichlid keepers.

Thanks and have a Happy New Year.

Tom

AlishanAS

5 Year Member
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to let the Apistogramma.com members know about some of the goings on at EastCoastCichlids.org.

We have over 250 members at the current time.

In January we sponsored a Pennsylvania road trip to visit That Pet Place, frybabies.com and Anubias Design. We also started a monthly photography contest. The winner receives a bag of fish food from yourfishstuff.com.

In February we sponsored a trip to Atlantis hatchery in upstate NY. Over 30 members made the trek.

For March, we are joining NJAS (www.njas.net) for their New Jersey Pet Shop Hop.

April brings our Spring auction in Wallington, NJ on Saturday, April 4. I hope to see some of you there.
( http://forums.eastcoastcichlids.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49 )
Our donation list includes items from Apistogramma.com's own Amazon Basement, Amazon Tropicals and Anubias Design. We will additionally receive donations from Frybabies.com, Atlantis, Nassau Discus, Dave's fish, TNT Cichlids and Valley Aquatics.

For May, we will be traveling to the Capital Cichlid Association meeting in Maryland on May 9th to attend Ad Konings' presentation. We may also attempt a Maryland pet store run prior to the meeting.

Thanks to all for looking at our site.

Tom

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanihong

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….