• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Leaving for the US... TONIGHT

Hudson Ensz

5 Year Member
:eek:
Yes I gave away all my fish everything, they will be here when i get back so i can take them home again.
I will be in the USA for 10 months, yes a terribly long time without fish but i might survive.
I am not abandoning this forum, but i may not post as much.
I want to thank you all for you support!
Hudson

Hudson Ensz

5 Year Member
We are here!!! Its scary, I can only recognize two cars from brazil, civic and corolla!!!
I have never seen internet this fast before, in brazil it took about a minute for a page to load, here you dont have time to blink.
I will be travelling all over.
For the next week i will be in baltimore but the majority of the time will be spent in marion indiana, below indianapolis.
Hudson

bigbird

5 Year Member
Hello Hudson,

Well done . What are you doinh in the US for 10months ? Are your visiting, going to school or following your familyt around? Keep us updated. cheers jk :)

Tedstank

5 Year Member
Baltimore?

Hi Hudson,

You don't know me from the man-in-the-moon, but I live about an hour south of baltimore. One of the least appisto beginners!!. If you are just bumbing around you are welcome to visit us, and, see the chesapeake bay, and we take the boat out, maybe catch some edible fish for a cook out. Don't know why your in Baltimore but just a thought.
Hope your visit here is pleasant

Ted

Hudson Ensz

5 Year Member
Big Bird,
We are on furlow, basically travelling all over the US to differant churches that support our mission in brazil.
We also are visiting family and friends.
Tedstank
We wil be in baltimore till friday.
My uncle lives here and we are staying with him. It would be awesome if i could visit an apistoholic but i have almost no means of transportation.
We are staying near Timonium i think.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….