I think you mean mm else they would be whales.80-100cm minimum.
Sorry, but MacZ says that’s too small.I sure MacZ was referring to tank size, not fish size. I kept mine in a 20 Long (75x30x30 cm) where they would breed quite regularly.
20 long was for a single pair?I sure MacZ was referring to tank size, not fish size. I kept mine in a 20 Long (75x30x30 cm) where they would breed quite regularly.
I still have mine, one male, three females.Actually a trio (1 male, 2 females). Of course experience keeping dwarfs is helpful.
He doesn't have a lower caudal filament.Looks great. Are they D. Gladicauda or is it only because of lighting or angle i can’t see the lower filament on the caudal fin?
This was what the caudal filaments looked like when I got him last August - <"https://apistogramma.com/forum/threads/dicrossus-filamentosus.29980/#post-136004">.To my weak eyes I think the lower caudal filament was torn off at some point in his life this is based on how the edge of the lower corner seems to be modified.