• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bummer...

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
I returned home to a murder scene. My very large male Pel. humilis killed... mutilated really... the female of the pair. They have been getting along well for two spawns. Their current batch are just two weeks free swimming. No clue what set him off.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Sorry to hear that, the pair was truly impressive. But at least you now have room to work with some of the other Pelvicachromis you've got stashed away.:)

Jeff

LeviathanGirl

5 Year Member
Man Ted that blows. I have returned home to a murder scene friday from visiting my family in WA. I lost ALL my cichlids and was left with 5 mismatched bettas and a tankload of guppy fry. heh... That one pairs been BUSY. Gotta start all over again. This time I wont have to go anywhere for a LONG LONG TIME. I never want to leave my fish for longer than a handful of days again! EVER! I got a pocketfull of cash to spend on some new fishies so its not too bad.

Genn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RodsAquatics

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….