• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beautiful Wilds

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
I have been sorting pictures and taking some new ones. I decided to post the best ones of my favorite types. Some I still work with, some I do not.

Baenschim.jpg

Baenschi
Barlowi1.jpg

Barlowi
Cacatuoides.jpg

Cacatuoides, poor picture of a young fish
Eartheater.jpg

Erdfresser
Erymnopyge.jpg

Eremnopyge
Hongsloi.jpg

Hongsloi
Miua.jpg

Miua
Iniridea.jpg

Pertensis
NanayMelgar-1.jpg

Melgar
Norberti.jpg

Norberti
PebasMorado.jpg

Pebas Morado
PebasPutumayo.jpg

Pebas Putumayo
Rupunini.jpg

Rupununi
Taenienta.jpg

Apistogrammoides Pullcalpensis
Tefe.jpg

Tefe
TrifasciataGuapore.jpg

Trifasciata

Tom C

5 Year Member
The A. baenschi is fantastic, both the picture and the fish.
Thanks for sharing!

Here is a nice wife for him:

1453.jpg

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
Thank you Tom, Any way you could get a pair of Cruzi across the ocaen for me? I love you're site. Nice female. I wish I could get a better picture of Norberti it is one of the nicest fish I have.

bigbird

5 Year Member
Morning,

wow stunning fish indeed. well done. I wish as well that you could send some downunder to us. Keep those pics coming. cheers jk :biggrin:

P.W.

5 Year Member
Amazing collection! And great photos as well!
Do you still keep those sp. Erdfresser? Haven´t seen that species in sweden so far. It have been on my wish list for years though ;)

RHS788

5 Year Member
Are the baenschi on the same level of difficulty for reproducing as the cacatoos?

Thanks,

Randy

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
Baenschi are an undemanding species that I feel make the captive transition well. They are not really hard to spawn and will do so with regularity once paired.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loscide

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….