• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma Oregon y glaser

crf

I have two pairs of Apistograma Oregon and 3 pairs of Glaser, luckily they are accommodating well in my tanks because they are wild

Someone's a servant, I could give advice
Sorry, Idont speack english

crf

The Glaser Apistogramas I have them in an aquarium of 160 liters mature, as I have it out, this green algae
Water conditions are 250 ppm 6.5 pH, 2 kh 4 gh
Small stones brown on the bottom, 3 pots without plants or some floating

The Oregon Apistogramas are in an aquarium of 90 liters in the same conditions as the Glaser, but without algae, because this in my house

Both have a filter EHEIM

crf

It is normal for this greatest attacking the other 3 smaller or are all males

Loriculus

Hi CRF (Name wäre schön?)

if it helps, you can always post your German original (also beides, deinen deustchen Text und die Übersetzung) and I will sort the automatic translation into readable English ;)

Loriculus

It is normal for this greatest attacking the other 3 smaller or are all males

That not only depends on the sex of the other fish (males are competition for food, space and reproduction and will be chased by the dominant male) but also if the potential females are in the right condition (age and feeding) to have eggs developed. All females which are not ready for reproduction will be chased away to, so that there is room for a female who can start immediately with nest site creation.

crf

Lo escribo mejor en español, van a tener que utilizar el google, que veo de muchos paises en esta pagina
Mi nombre es Cesar Chiarella, ultimamente vengo recolectando y criando killis, pero en mis recolectas se cruzan con los apistogrammas y siempre me han gustado, pero les tenia miedo en reproducir, pero desde que estoy teniendo crias de ramiresi electric blue, me he animado a criar a los Apistogramas

Por lo que leo, voy a tener que separarlos por tamaños y ver si se van emparejando, que todavia no se le puede ver bien el sexo por la aclimatacion, que tengo un Oregon que esta muy pleitista, menos mal los Glaser no se pelean

Saludos

Cesar

PD Soy o era aficionado del motocross o enduro y le puse las iniciales de una moto que manejaba que era la HONDA crf 450

crf

Yesterday remove the two smaller Oregon and allow the couple more adult and I think as a result, now the male is courting the female, the female was pleitista

crf

Today I saw a very nice show of oregon

Word of mouth is grabbed and turned each

Is this good???

crf

A Pics Oregon

apisto2_zps9f728201.jpg

apisto1_zps9ff59c4d.jpg

DwarfApisto

They look more like nijsseni. I know they are similar. But,they just look more like nijsseni. But i'm no expert. So i will let them make the call. Either way they are nice fish. :)

crf

Hello, the Oregon lost by disease, patients arrived
I am very happy with the glaser and I'm sure they are to start, the female does not move from the vase, I can not see the eggs, but does not move for two days of the pot and this with all their yellow, let see if you can move forward with two other couples who are in the same aquarium, three couples in an aquarium glaser 160 liter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AND

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….