1. Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma.com get together at ACA?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tjudy, May 18, 2006.

1. fishboy20

fishboy20 New Member 5 Year Member

Less then 2 weeks away, just need to figure out what I am taking and how I am getting there. LOL

~Jeremy Basch
    Webpage-http://www.AmazonCichlids.com
  2. dhm325

dhm325 Member 5 Year Member

Looks like I will be able to make to the ACA convention this year. Unfortunatly, because of work constraints I will not arrive until late Friday afternoon. So I guess I will miss Ted's talk. To bad. Is anyone planning to bring Westies to sell?
  3. aquaticclarity

aquaticclarity Moderator Staff Member 5 Year Member

I know Ted is bringing some. I'll also have a large number with me as well, at least a dozen different varieties not incluiding South American dwarfs and a handful of East African fish.

Let me know if you're looking for a certain fish. I won't have room to bring everything but if I know some one is after a fish I'll be sure to make room.

Jeff
  4. retro_gk

retro_gk Member 5 Year Member

I will be bringing some F1 Chromidotilapia guntheri guntheri to the convention, if anyone is interested.
  5. tjudy

tjudy Moderator Staff Member 5 Year Member

THere is a person out of Louisville bringing some nice westies. He is advertising on the GCCA classifieds section.

http://208.186.130.50/gcca.net/classifieds_full/classifieds.php?a=5&b=383

Jim Ellenburger is bringing westies too.... I think that there will be a lot of westies at the show. That speaks to the rising popularity of the genre over the past two years.