• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

apistogramma Bitaeniata

fredmir1

Member
5 Year Member
Messages
202
Location
Montrea.Canada
Hi

I have a pair of young adult apistogramma Bitaeniata
The female is skinney and the male is slim

There both eating, but wondering if this is normal for them to be this slim or skinney

George
 

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
18,792
Messages
125,197
Members
13,675
Latest member
Phap

Latest profile posts

Re-designing and starting a new fish room all over again. This time we'll have many more Apistsogramma species. We are expanding.
dimandobson wrote on Arnold's profile.
hi
dimandobson wrote on Ben Bergman's profile.
Hi Bergman. I have a pair of breeding dwarf cichlid for sale. if you are still looking, drop me your whatsapp number and i will send some videos to your whatsapp
martin_c wrote on illumnae's profile.
Hi,

just in case you happen to live in Germany (or Netherlands): I have a wildcaught female A. psammophila, you could have it for free. I have no use for it anymore.

BR
Martin
Top