• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New profile posts

Hello Mike, I am in Denver and am interested in some Apistos. What do you have in stock right now? I have a pair if orange flash now, I have done super reds, Hongsloi reds, Agassizii, and Bitaeniata. I am looking for something a little rarer. Macs would be great. I have lots to trade if you would like some rare cichlids.
Garri Ausmus
Garri Ausmus
Yssichromis SP. Blue tipped pair, Haplichromis SP - 35 pairs, I am growing out some Alcolapia ndalalani fry now and many more. tons of Multis if you like african dwarves.
Mike Wise
Mike Wise
I don't really keep 'common' or regularly imported apistos anymore. After 40 years of apisto keeping I'm a bit jaded I guess. Right now I only keep 3 species: A. wolli, A. sp. Wangenflecken, and A. sp. (aff. luelingi) Cristal. I still breed them and have batches of fry to young sexable adults of the species. I prefer trades, too, but am primarily interested in SA dwarfs and pencilfish.
Hi do you live in South Africa
I saw you said on the post about the biotopes that you are collecting in sa and I have been searching everywhere for apistogramma so if you do live here can I buy from you and if you are here to collect were are you collecting
L
Larry Rogers
I would guess that the fish in the ...256 jpg is a subadult male. He appears to be starting to color and the last three rays of the dorsal have started to extend. The other fish may be female or may be slightly "younger" than the first. There does appear to be a slight lengthening of this fish's dorsal too but it is too early to be sure. Only time will tell the tale.
Hello,
I'm very interested in the Apistgramma you collected near the Jirijirimo waterfalls in 2017. May I ask if you still have them, and if so, if it might be possible for me to buy a few ?
Hey Bart. Do you have any Apistogramma macmaster? Or do you know of where I could get some
46G Planted with A. Cacatuoides (double orange) (2F 1M) / 24 Cardinal Tetra / 2 Silver Tip Tetra / Pond Snails / Rams Horn Snales / 10 CRS