• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTB/Swaps: Apistogramma Juruensis

Hafidz

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone have has a male Ap. Juruensis.

Long story short, I got myself a pair from Coburg Aquarium before the long weekend.

Fish looks a bit doozy but colours we fine and looks lively but a tad thin. Thought it was just 'shop stress'. Placed the pair in a quarantine tank. Female doing fine. Male died with worms coming out of its anus within 72 hours. Called the shop - no store credit given or any effort to make up for dud livestock. The fishroom guy said we'll there's plenty where that comes from but you have to get another pair at the same cost.

Very very unimpressed.

So I'm looking for a male now. If anyone has got a spare male, pm me please. Swaps are also welcomed as I got a few other apistos.

Cheers,

Hafidz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billgrunt77

Latest profile posts

jloponte wrote on hongyj's profile.
Please send me info regarding cuipeua. Thx, Joe.
jloponte wrote on hongyj's profile.
Where are you located?
Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(