• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wild Rams

Bev N

Apisto Club
5 Year Member
Yes I do as well as now some wild/german blue crosses. For whatever reason they decided to switch partners. Fortunately they are easy to tell apart and I can see who it tending the spawns.

They are all just little guys right now but there will be quite a few of them in the future. They keep spawning in the big 125 and we keep syphoning the fry out. With a couple of pairs spawning in there it makes for an interesting tank.

If you interested just send me a pm here.

Bev

Bev N

Apisto Club
5 Year Member
Hi Bobeyente,

International shipping is something I'm looking into. From what I understand I need to contact the airline, set up an account and have my hatchery inspected. I'm currently working on getting the paperwork done for so many different things that it will probably be a few months till I get this done and all the approvals have been made. I currently am getting the paperwork for the import/export license and then can focus on international shipping.

While I can ship without have the license you'll need to deal with customs on your end. I imagine there is, like here, a permit that you would be required to obtain or you could use a transhipper.

I'll keep the board up to date but I know it won't be anything that will happen quickly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….