• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

where are these aggassizii from?

jv_xbishop

5 Year Member
i'm wasnt sure where to post this thread because of the few questions i have, sorry. i saw an auction on aquabid for wild agassiziis (see the picture below). it was an auction by The Amazon Basement. i emailed them about the agassizii but never got a response. maybe someone here can anwser.

where are these agassiziis from?
is there a specific name for this morph (ie, double red)?
where/who can i buy wild agassizii like these or other morphs that are wild?

wildaggies.jpg

jay

bigbird

5 Year Member
one should always ask where these are from and what river or tributary as it becomes very difficult. There have been so many errors by vairious shippers end exporters. We would need more photos . cheer jk :biggrin:

bmac

5 Year Member
Search on here for other threads from Bev, at the amazon basement. She had a question on here when they arrived and I believe the region was identified.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….