• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tilapia joka for sale

Simon Morgan

5 Year Member
Hi Simon,

where the hell did you manage to find them!! and are there any more available?????

cheers
Craig

Sorry Craig, I got them privately, I only have three. I believe they originally came from Wholesale Tropicals in London. I'll be trying my best to breed them and get them common again in the UK! Watch this space!!

PS Don't go and ruin my Mystery Cichlid Game on OBE!

firetank

5 Year Member
damn - were they the ones on AC?? (only saw them advertised today.)

extra good luck with them I reckon any fry would be golddust..... I would love
to see pics if you can get any??

cheers
Craig

Simon Morgan

5 Year Member
Not the best pic but it's a start:

100_3906edit.jpg

firetank

5 Year Member
beautiful fish these are top of my wants list...

im very interested to hear how you get on with them so... regular updates please : :biggrin::biggrin:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rileylouie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….