• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Selling Apistogramma cacatuoides trio

Underwater

Fish are raised in water with a TDS ~200 ppm; pH ~7.6. Currently eating baby brine shrimp, decapsulated brine shrimp, and Hikari 3mm cichlid pellets.

Male: egg laid 9/14/15. Father is tank bred, mother is 1/2 wild. This fish= 1/4 wild, 3/4 tank bred. $15
IMG_2593.JPG IMG_2596.JPG

Females: eggs laid 8/13/15. Father and mother are triple red tank bred, unrelated. These females are expected to color up nicely, following after mom's colors (see photo below). $10/each
IMG_2610.jpg IMG_2602.JPG

Shipping via USPS priority medium box 2-3 day with heat pack and insulation = $22
  • total price for USPS shipping + 3 fish = $57
  • Fish will be double bagged in Kordon breather bags
  • No DOA policy
Shipping via FedEx requires quote, usually ranges from $65-90 depending upon speed and your location.
  • Contact me with your zip code if this shipping method is desired
  • DOA policy: Live arrival guaranteed as long as package arrives within time frame guaranteed by the shipping carrier. Photos of DOA livestock in unopened bag must be received within 4 hours of delivery to receive credit towards other stock. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Invoice will be sent for payment via Paypal.

Please PM me with questions or paypal address to send an invoice to.

Dad of Male:
IMG_0629.JPG

Mom and Dad of Females:
Hf7q9MI female.jpg Ji4cUiB.jpg

orchidran

Hi,

If they are still available, I would like to buy them. My zip code is 77094 and USPS will be OK. Please let me know and I would like to pay through PayPal ([email protected]).

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….