• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

This months fish update and IDs

Hudson Ensz

5 Year Member
This month has been farely productive, though i got a new apisto from the petstore and a three inch shrimp ate it. I only got two pictures of it. I think it MAY be resticulosa (yeah that is a wild guess.)
Copyof20111070.jpg

I also caught my prettiest A. rupununi ever, the spangles were incredible when first lifted out of the water! I also bought what may be a male and a female gibbiceps.
Copyof20111113.jpg

Copyof2011760.jpg

Copyof2011720.jpg

Perhaps my best buy this month was a Nannacara taenia, and my best catch was a laetecara that tragically jumped out of the tank.
Copyof2011726.jpg

Copyof2011783.jpg

The last 7 days i have been unable to do much because of a severe fishing related injury on my toe. I got two stitches and may be able to enter the water when the stitches are taken out in a few days. If you really want to see pictur.... umm never mind. Enjoy the pics!
Today i also bought a single male Apistogramma paucisquamis Finally!!!
Copyof2011805.jpg

Copyof2011849.jpg

Copyof2011844.jpg

Hudson Ensz

5 Year Member
Thank you big bird and Mike Wise. Currently the paucisquamis is in quarintine since the tank I got it from was full of ich. When he gets out of jail.. umm quarintine I will get better pictures.

Thank you big bird, I dislike self promotion as much as the next guy but i do post all of my collecting trips on my blog. I would post them here if i didnt have to upload the pics on Photo Bucket (hint hint):wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….