• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The End is Near

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Time to empty the fishroom and pack up for the move. I'm going through the fishroom tank by tank consolidating what I can in order to tear down tanks and move them to short term storage. But the fewer fish I have the better. So here is the start of what I have to move out with more to come over the next week or two.

Wild Caught Fish
14 bleeding heart tetra 7/$20 14/$35
1 Synodontis filamentosus $35
2 female Pelvicachromis taeniatus Moliwe 2/$10
3 Ancistrus ranunculus Medusa Bristlenose $25 3/$60
1 Hemichromis fasciatus Lake Volta $5
2 L129 Hypancistrus sp. Colombian Zebra $20 each
2 L201 Hypancistrus inspector $25 each
3 Corydoras triliniatus 3/$10
2 Corydoras reticultaus 2/$7
2 Synodontis cf. koensis $5 each
1 male Pelvicachromis roloffii Kolonte River $5

Tank Raised Fish
1 male/4 female Aulonocara stuartgranti Ngara flame tail F1 $50/gr
1 Hondurian Red Point $1
2 (possible pair) Tilapia zillia F2 $15
4 female Betta splendens Dragon Scale $5 each

Prices have been slashed and if you take multiple groups additional price breaks can be worked out.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Not sure. I want to get about 20 tanks up this week so I can get the handle of fish I kept back. Then I have a few projects to knock out on the house before I can start framing out the fish room.

I hope to have more tanks running in 1-2 months but I'm guessing "full force" won't happen until at least late summer. Maybe even not until 2015. I'm taking the fishroom from about 200 tanks to most likely 350-400 so it will take time and happen in stages.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
h1ns

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….