• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tank Raised Apistogramma

frooley

hello there. I have been looking for some Apistogramma baenschi and they are almost impossible to find. Do you have some for sale? Do you know who has some tank raised that we can purchase? Please let me know!
Thanks
Fred!

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Sorry Fred. I don't have any right now. My wild caught pair is on fry but it will be a while before they are ready to go. I'll check around though and see if I can track some down.

jim sacra

I have the following tanked raised Apistogramma for sale:

Apistogramma cactuoides Triple Red 2 3/4" MALES ONLY $10 each full color stunning stock

Apistogramma cacatuoides F1 5/8" 6/$20

Apistogramma panduro tank strain 5/8" 6/$25

Apistogramma barlowi white form F1 5/8"-3/4" 5/$35

Apistogramma baenschi F1 5/8"+ 6/$25
I am interested in these fish, could you send me pics and instructions on how to order--thank you

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
I'm sorry, this thread is from June 2012 and I don't have any of those fish for sale right now! My current stock list is at www.aquaticclarity.com and there are a lot of Apistos on it right now but almost all wild caught. I'll be adding some tank raised dwarf cichlids to the list this weekend though but none of the ones from the list from last summer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meghanbe

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….