• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tank Raised Apistogramma

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
I have the following tanked raised Apistogramma for sale:

Apistogramma cactuoides Triple Red 2 3/4" MALES ONLY $10 each full color stunning stock

Apistogramma cacatuoides F1 5/8" 6/$20

Apistogramma panduro tank strain 5/8" 6/$25

Apistogramma barlowi white form F1 5/8"-3/4" 5/$35

Apistogramma baenschi F1 5/8"+ 6/$25

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
As of right now I don't ship to Canada, sorry! But if you can get the paper work and the details of what would be involved I'd consider the possibility.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
I'm headed out the door in a few days for the ACA convention and right now I'm scrambling to get ready for the trip. The past few days through Sunday are fishroom and house prep as well as loading the trailer and all day Monday will be fish bagging. But when I get back the following week I can get some pictures posted for you. Right now they are all small fish so there really isn't anything to see but...

Joe J.

Do you have pictures of the male cacatuoides? and of the F1 caca.? Would I be able to buy a male caca. tri. red and two female F1's? Last question would they breed?

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
They should breed together but the F1 cacatuoides aren't very large...just starting to become sexable (1/2"+) while the triple red males are large mature fish (2 1/2"+). Unless you have the space to grow out the juvinals separate from the large male until the little ones grow up I don't think I would try mixing them.

Wagz

Hello,

May be interested in the triple red males if you still have them. If not what is left?
Shipping to 14209 Buffalo, NY $?

Joe J.

Ok I have a 29 gallon setup already with female fancy guppies in it. I was thinking about putting the F1's in there until they grow up and then moving them to a 20 which will house the male. Can you assure me two female F1's? Shipping to louisiana 70075 how much $? Pictures?

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Nope, nothing ready to go right now in tank raised stock. I have some teeny tiny sp. Kelleri and baenschi fry but it will be a while before they are ready. LOT'S of wild caught stock ready to ship right now though!

T Buono

Hi,

Setting up a 50-gallon tank and would love to stock with a trio of cacatuoides and cannot find them anywhere in NJ. Please let me know when you have them in stock and how much to ship to zip 08824. Thanks.

Cavedweller

Hi, I live in St paul MN and was wondering if in June you could have any Triple red A. Cacatuoides? I would like 1 male and 2 females. If you can ship to MN PM me your email address if possible.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Hi, I live in St paul MN and was wondering if in June you could have any Triple red A. Cacatuoides? I would like 1 male and 2 females. If you can ship to MN PM me your email address if possible.

Yes, I can easily ship to you but I have no way of knowing what fish I'll have available almost 5 months out. Sorry!

Cavedweller

Yes, I can easily ship to you but I have no way of knowing what fish I'll have available almost 5 months out. Sorry!
Okay, I'll might use you if you have any. Thanks . How much is shipping cost?. Apistodave said 20 for a pair and 20 for shipping. I just set up the tank today so it'll be like 2 or more months before I can get the Apistos. Which is why I said june.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….