• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Show me your large dwarf community tank

jakeowen

5 Year Member
Anything over 55. With multiple pairs of dwarf cichlids . If you have one, please show some pics, and tell us what's in there.

I have a dream for a 125g tank, that I am taking steps to create. I am looking for some inspiration.

slimbolen99

5 Year Member
This an old 75 gallon setup I had. Two pairs of angels, a pair of Bolivian Rams, about 24 tetras, and 12 corydoras. Eventually we moved and had to tear down...never rebuilt in this configuration. Someday soon I'll try to do it again.

amazonaquarium_00a.jpg

Pic of the tanks side-by-side...the one on the right was my reef tank as it was just getting cycled.
reeftank05.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….