• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Send Mike Wise to ACA 2011!

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
We have started a new donation campaign to help Mike Wise cover some of his costs to attend the 2011 American Cichlid Association convention as the Apistogramma.com speaker. The Capital Cichlid Association has generously agreed to cover some of Mike's expenses at the event, so we are trying to raise the money to get him there.

The donation system has been reactivated and works with a PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, contact me via PM and I can give you some other options to donate.

Thank you for your support!

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
The donation system is working, but for some reason the automatic updates of the amount raised is not. THank you to those of you who have already donated to help cover Mike's expenses. I will try to get the program working properly.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
The counter is now fixed. Thank you everyone who has donated already. We are almost 1/3 of the way to the goal!

jose_vogel

5 Year Member
Hi Ted,

It has been long time since my last visit to the forum (lot, lot of work). I do want to donate to send Mike to the convention but I don't remember how to. ¿Could you explain it?

Thanks

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Please use the Donate button on the menu bar at the top of each screen, or the link in the section that shows the donation totals under the header. The system is set up to us PayPal. If you cannot use that service, send me a PM and we will figure something out.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Thank you to everyone who has donated to help get Mike to the ACA convention as the Apistogramma.com speaker. There are only a few weeks left before the event, and we are going to close the donations drive on July 10 (the day before I leave to head over to the convention). The money raised so far will cover about 1/2 of Mike's airfare. If you are able to donate to the cause, please do so. If we were not given this opportunity there would not have been a dwarf cichlid speaker at the event this year. Thanks to Mike for being willing to cover balance of his travel expenses on his own, but the more we can pick up for him the better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….