• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Recent forum upgrade

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
We upgraded the vBulletin software today. I do not see any problems, but if you do please post them here so I can address them if possible.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
That is because I have the right column turned on for the AquaRank banner, but the message boards should still fit on most screens. Sometimes that is a setting on the user end. I did just add a modification that automatically resizes images to that the width of the posts are not increased too much. That might help.

Tom C

5 Year Member
Now my links work fine, Ted!

resizeimage.aspx

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Uh... favicon? My tech support (aka lovely spouse) had to point out what that was. I had never paid attention to it before. What was it is if was not the blue AF symbol?

Evan

5 Year Member
Uh... favicon? My tech support (aka lovely spouse) had to point out what that was. I had never paid attention to it before. What was it is if was not the blue AF symbol?

Right now it is the vbulletin logo for me. I don't remember what it was before. It was something that made more sense though. If you have an old copy of the site it is usually in a file called favicon.ico

firetank

5 Year Member
it used to be the letters AF - ted not sure if the logo fish will translate down that well....it needs to be 16x16 pixels or less or browsers might ignore it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….