• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PM'd Spam !

Andrew C

5 Year Member
Am i going to be rich :) or have i just been spammed :eek:

Mrs.Susan Johnson Kalu
Ivory Coast West Africa

Dearest One
Please I know this may come to you by supprise , because you do not know me, I need your assistance that is why I am writing you, it is my desire of going into relationship with you.

My name is Mrs Susan Johnson Kalu nationality of Abidjan. I am married to late Mr.Johnson Kalu who was a gold merchant in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2003. We were married for twenty years with a Son. He died after an illness that lasted for four long years. Before his death we were both born again Christians. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $8.7Million U.S. Dollars) with one of the prime Bank in Abidjan the capital city

Presently, this money is still with the bank. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next two months due to my cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to orphanage homes/churches or better still a good Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I instructed here in.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I have a Son that will inherit this money but my Son can not carryout this work only because i and my late husband decided to use some of the money to work for God and live some for my Son to have a better live. my Son is just 18years old now, he have low menterlity and my husband´s trusted relatives here died during the political crises,I have seen that my Son is incapable to handle this type of money and I don´t want my family hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don´t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going to. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. The doctor advised me not to answer any phone calls due to my health condition, my Son can aways answer phone calls on my behalf.With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of Bank in Abidjan will the fund is now . I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Christian.

Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here. Expecting to hearing from you, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH MY YAHOO ID:[email protected]

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Mrs.Susan Johnson Kalu.

Konigwolf

5 Year Member
Classic arnt they, they dont work so much for bank deatils these day ( but some people do still fall) it usually works as a email reply/address confirmation when people respond, must be getting really hopeful if they pm'd it to you :)

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
I did not get that one. Please let me now the username of the sender so I can get in on the deal! (Or ban them... )

Apistomaster

5 Year Member
Hi Andrew,
I haven't had any phishing e-maols as a result of this site but I havve received several e-mails very similar to yours.
I also had a case which followed a common scam format.
I had a response from an ad I ran in the local money saver where the initial contact used the deaf users' telephone system where an agreement was reached on the terms of sale for a motorized hospital bed with an out of state buyer. This is a common ploy. They not only sent me a money order for $950 which was for both the item and shipping. The money order rapidly arrived via FedEx and contained two counterfeit money orders made out for $950 eah x2.
Fortunately, this was a blatant scam so I was not harmed except it did cost me a local sale.
There seems no end to the number of these scams and a common thread is that many are originating from Nigeria where they have sophisticated Identity theft rings operating under various organized crime banners.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….