• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Photos needed....

LeviathanGirl

5 Year Member
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could help me. I've written an article on pelvicachromis for my local aquarium club newsletter. It was supposed to be published in this months issue, but I need photos to go with the article so I submitted one on Peacock Eels for this month and am going to attempt to finish the pelvicachromis article for next month.

Sadly I do not have a camera decent enough to get clear photos of my fish so... I was wondering if anyone had some good clear photos I could use for the article. Photo credits will be given with the photos. If you'd like to submit a photo for me to use please label it so that I know for sure what morph it is... Example 1: p. taeniatus 'moliwe'. Example 2: P. Humilis 'Kenema'. Also please do not put any lettering or labels on the photos themselves. I will be adding them below each photo (example given below)

I need at least one pic of each of the following types...

P. pulcher 'albino'
P. taeniatus
P. subocellatus
p. sacromontis
p. humilis
p. roloffi
p. signatus
p. rubrolabiatus
p. sp. blue fin

I would also appreciate a photo of a pair laying/tending eggs and a pair guarding their fry. I already have a photo of my wild p. pulcher pair that my friend took for me before shipping them to me over a year ago.

pulcher.gif

Thanks

LeviathanGirl

5 Year Member
My deadline for this is this weekend. So far I've got nothing. Please can someone help? I cant publish this months Raleigh Aquarium Society article without photos....

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….