• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Packers

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Who? Does the pevre Favre play for them? :rolleyes:

All joking aside it was a good game to watch yesterday. You didn't know what the result would be until the very end!

Joe Gatchell

Who? Does the pevre Favre play for them? :rolleyes:

All joking aside it was a good game to watch yesterday. You didn't know what the result would be until the very end!

Yeah, nothing like an interception to turn the game result the other way. :) My wife is a fanatical Packers fan and I've been conscripted into fandom. Had they lost yesterday, I would have been told it was because I didn't wear my Packers shirt.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
It just struck me that for two years in a row I missed the second half of a Packer's playoff game because I was giving a talk at the GCCA. Bears fans... sheesh. It's a conspiracy.

animalmgc

5 Year Member
well born and raised a Chicagoan but The Steelers roots run through my family bloodlines.But I will admit the Pack looks to be what to beat in the NFL.The Blk and Gold against the Grn and Gold interesting but our defense would tear u apart

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
My wife pointed out that there is a chance that the Packers could play (if they keep winning and the stars align), the Eagles, the Falcons, the Seahawks and the Ravens. Lots of feathers to ruffle.

fish-n-chips

Go pack go

It was close the first time that the pack and falcons met but the packers are carrying alot of momentum right now. It will be a great game and I hope that packers can drop another bird.

fish-n-chips

1 word.......dismantled.
I was shocked at how lopsided this was. I bet every team left in the show had a chill run down their spines. It would be great to see a NFC North championship showdown though, just to put a muzzle on the Bear fans.:wink:

apistobob

5 Year Member
It has been said that the British army wore red coats so that, if they were shot, their opponent would not be able to tell that they were bleeding. I guess that explains why the Packers wear yellow pants

Go BEARS!!!

animalmgc

5 Year Member
born and raised in Chicago but at the age of 11(mid 60s) I saw there was no future for me being a Chicago fan so I defected and became loyal to the blk and gold.So in the end it doesn't matter Bears Packers.The STEELERS are hunting for number 7 and nothing will get in that defenses way

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….