• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ordered Apistogramma Norberti but this came in

hengeli

5 Year Member
Hi all,

I recently ordered some wild-caught Norberti on a list by a reputable wholesaler in Australia, but these came in instead. I was pleasantly surprised as I have not kept this species before BUT I am wondering what sort of conditions should I be keeping these fish at? My current 60 litre 2 foot tank is measuring at 180 tds, should I aim for lower??

Thanks for all your input and have a great weekend guys!

kS5qDso.jpg

lolWpJ2.jpg

o7N7Nac.jpg

I noticed the male is pretty territorial and chases the female every chance he gets, much to the point she looks stressed. And have just removed him to allow her to bulk up before I re-introduce them to the breeding tank. Any pointers and tips to keep these fish happy will be much appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AND

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….