• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

OCA 2002 Extravaganza

JerryB

5 Year Member
Hey by the way. Since the old man didn't mention it. Don't miss the OCA Extravaganza. I was there last year for the first time and it was great and you even get to meet the old guy Z there. I will be rooming with Big John this year. My wife is letting me out by myself for the weekend. Hope to meet a lot of the Net people again like I did last year. Really great time.

Neil

JerryB,
Nice to hear from you. Zman already mentioned this in the Lounge, but it can't hurt to advertize in more than one place. I was really coming close to making the trip, but now I am not so sure. It looks like we (my family) might be going on a vacation very near that time and I can't con the wife into a fish trip vacation! If only it was in Florida, near DisneyWorld :D .
Neil

Z Man

5 Year Member
Well Neil, contrary to what many people say, Cleveland is a great place to visit. The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is about 20 minute drive from the hotel. Next to that is the Great Lakes Science Center that takes a long time to go through too. It also features an OMNIMAX Theater. The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo has the country's first Rainforest. Too bad you are so far away that you would have to rent a car after flying if you want to visit those places. There is a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel. I forgot there is a huge shopping mall called of all things "South Park Mall" that is 1/4 mile from the hotel. Lots of places to spend your money!

M

Mike Chappell

OCA Extravaganza...

JerryB..Sounds like a great weekend coming up! You swinging by Pittsburgh to pick me up on friday??? In any case..it's a super event..and I'm happy to say I'll be roming through the hotel Friday-Sunday...Can't wait to see everyone once again!
Jerry...You are with big JOHN!!!!!!!!!! I'm not asking:)

Mike Chappell
Three Guys Aquatics

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanihong

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….