• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Next person makes 300!!!!!

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
:D
HEY NEIL!!!! Is there going to be a prize for the 300th registered user!!!

Way to go... let it grow, and grow..

Neil

Never ceases to amaze me! This forum seems to draw more interest that alot of the full-scale tropical fish boards. Some credit has to be given to the kinds of fish that we discuss here. They are awesome! But most of the credit goes to the excellent membership that has taken it upon themselves to share information with everyone. We have alot of very experienced aquarists who have contributed to educate a bunch of other aquarist into people that are now giving valuable information to everyone.
I would say this has been a very successful experiment and will, hopefully, continue to grow into an even better resource for anyone dabbling in this fascinating area of fishkeeping.
Thanks again to all!
Neil

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
:)
I, for one, MUCH prefer specialty forums over teh general forums. Less to wade through, everyone has more in common.

aspen

5 Year Member
it is the posters that make a forum great. i know there are lots of people here with the exp and the willingness to share in a decent and helpful way. thanks to everyone! i have learned a mountain here.

rick

ricky

5 Year Member
Congratulations to Neil et al for developing a most useful resource for other fish people (?). Sorry, i'm not to hip on the lingo...lol.

Best Regards,
Ricky

Randall

5 Year Member
Apistogramma.com

My hat's off to Neil!

At 300-plus registered users and growing, Apistogramma.com, comensurate with its mission statement, is truly a major and valuable online resource for dwarf cichlid enthousiasts. I am so fortunate to be a part of it.

Congratulations Neil; the best is yet to come!

All the best,

Randall Kohn

Orchid

5 Year Member
Out of all the online forums I have visited and joined, this is the only one I have stayed with. It seems that no matter what the other forums are about, even specialized ones, the posters can get rude towards one another. This place is so tolerant and encouraging of all peoples, something that seems to be hard to do. I really appreciate that, good job all. I also enjoy being able to interact with die hard, dedicated dwarf cichlid keepers that do not intimidate folks just starting out in this hobby and peoples truly wanting to learn how to keep these fish and maintain a planted tank for their little charges.

farm41

5 Year Member
Neil sure has made it easy for all to learn here. Some of the other sites can get kind of rough at times. But not here, this is the best.

Thanks for all of it Neil :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….