• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Stock list - December 2012

Discus Origins

Hi All,

Here is my current stock list for dwarf cichlids -

Apistogramma elizabethae Sao Gabriel $100/pair
Apistogramma sp. Strawberry $40/pair
Apistogramma baenschi Inka $12 each
Apistogramma agassizi Tefe $20
Apistogramma agassize Firetail $12
Apistogramma staecki Guapore $20
Crenicara punctulatum $15

Please email me at [email protected] with any inquiries. Thanks :)

Discus Origins

Pictures:

Apistogramma elizabethae Sao Gabriel
1356556517.jpg

Apistogramma sp. Strawberry
1356556653.jpg

Apistogramma baenschi Inka
1356556527.jpg

Apistogramma agassizi Tefe
Agassizi.jpg

Apistogramma agassize Firetail
1356556534.jpg

Apistogramma staecki Guapore
Staecki.jpg

Crenicara punctulatum
1356577913.jpg

Kruz

Thanks to Mark @ Discus Origins for hooking me up. I e-mailed him last night, he got right back to me with in the hour. They are being shipped out as we speak not even 24 hours later. Now that's how you do business thanks a lot man.:D
I'll be doing a update when my Apisto's come in. ;)

Kruz

I got my A. eremnopyge on Thursday. I was very impressed with the quality and packaging of these Cichlids. I was contacted as soon as they were at my door. From my e-mail to my door step took less than 48 hours. Can't ask for much more than that.
Thanks again to Discus Origins for the quality Cichlids and service. :D

Discus Origins

I got my A. eremnopyge on Thursday. I was very impressed with the quality and packaging of these Cichlids. I was contacted as soon as they were at my door. From my e-mail to my door step took less than 48 hours. Can't ask for much more than that.
Thanks again to Discus Origins for the quality Cichlids and service. :D

Thank you for your order and we appreciate your business :)

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Julio Melgar was one of the first - if not the first - to offer A. eremnopyge for sale in the hobby. He sold it under the name A. sp. Fesa, which is Spanish for strawberry. So the Chinese simply translated the name from Spanish. Julio & I were corresponding about this species even before it was imported, when he had just collected it. We were discussing it using his daughter's name.

edwliang

5 Year Member
Julio Melgar was one of the first - if not the first - to offer A. eremnopyge for sale in the hobby. He sold it under the name A. sp. Fesa, which is Spanish for strawberry. So the Chinese simply translated the name from Spanish. Julio & I were corresponding about this species even before it was imported, when he had just collected it. We were discussing it using his daughter's name.
thank you for sharing this info, Mike.:)

miguelgr7

5 Year Member
Hi All,

Here is my current stock list for dwarf cichlids -

Apistogramma elizabethae Sao Gabriel $100/pair
Apistogramma sp. Strawberry $40/pair
Apistogramma baenschi Inka $12 each
Apistogramma agassizi Tefe $20
Apistogramma agassize Firetail $12
Apistogramma staecki Guapore $20
Crenicara punctulatum $15

Please email me at [email protected] with any inquiries. Thanks :)

hello I would like to know if you have in stock some of the apistogrammas? I am interested in purchasing, please let me know. thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….