• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new guy here from central ind

4=grand

hello all been keeping fish for 35 years.15 tanks running.found this site from ccac club .threw the years ive kept and bred alot of species of fish but now i believe i found my favorite.i never knew thier was so many pelvicachromis varietys now im hooked.ive allways loved the krib.i found tedsfishroom thanks ted you got me hooked.i plan on seeing you at ccac club in sept.i like collecting fish you just dont see in fish shops i like to breed fish to share them with others.fantastic hobby.that becomes you.i will be in the market to purchase these wonderfull species.keep them thriving.

Kaie

I like kribs too!

My wildcaught pulchers just had babies today. Im so excited.

Good luck and have fun!

indyplanted

Cincy club auction is this saturday. Good chance there might be some taeniatus there? I know a few ppl in the CCAC have them. There were some that went for really cheap at our(CCAC) fall auction. spring auction should be good. -Bradley

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….