• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MY WISH LIST

ancientaquarist

5 Year Member
I am posting this in the lounge hoping someone can help me locate:
2 pair Etroplus maculatus-xanthistic form
1 male E. maculatus-normal colouration
3+female Apisto. hongsloi-hopefully from a line not carrying an orange gene
1 male A. juruensis
1 pr or trio A. macmasteri
6 A. borelli - as blue as possible-not yellow or yellow head
4 A. cacatuoides-triple red-NO ORANGE.
1 male Paralabidochromis sp. "Victorian Rock Krib" RED MORPH
4-8 fem Mikrogeophagus altispinosus-sex critical

Can anyone here recommend a shipper of young aquarium strain discus
who is not horrifically overpriced? Perhaps from So. California. I am
really smitten with Westies. Who is my best source? Neil? Dave? Who?

Apistt_ed

Hello, I know of some people who could help you out with your search...

I believe Neil (from this site here) and Mike Jacobs has the german/Checz strains of A. Hongsloi II that you want. So, I'd say check the pricelist of the site and contact them. Mike Jacobs hasn't updated his pricelist yet but I was told he should have them. David Soares also brought back some fish that he said were "really super red" but I'm not sure if he got them to spawn yet so you might want to check him also. David can also help you with A. Juruensis which I know he has. And lastly I know of a guy who has a decent strain of discus and he sells them at a very reasonable price but I'd suggest going with him on www.aquabid.com as he has great box specials and packages without a reserve price so, if you win that's the price you get it at! A friend and I bid on one of his specials of 25 discus about 3 inches long for $230! they were mixed aquarium strains (red turks, blue diamonds, leopards..). His name is Bruce and his aquabid name is Majesticenterprises and he's from Riverside, CA. His website is www.majesticaquatic.com.
Hope this helped a little...

john

while we're at it, my wishlist at the moment :
B. opercularis
A. Jurua emerald
A. elizabethe
A. Diplotaenia
A. Algodon II

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mugsey2

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….