• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Marine Tank

blueblue

5 Year Member
A snapshot of my newly established marine tank;
It's the first time i kept marine animals... :)

Are there any apisto keepers who keep both
apistos and marine fish? :)

<<Deleted images, didn't follow forum rules - Please read the announcement - Admin>>

blueblue

5 Year Member
more - flame scallop

flame scallop ^.^

<<Deleted images, didn't follow forum rules - Please read the announcement - Admin>>

blueblue

5 Year Member
more - Dancing Shrimp

Dancing Shrimp :)

blueblue

5 Year Member
Other creatures ^.^

The sea-star above is actually kept tfor feeding the H. Shrimp :)

peterK

5 Year Member
Interesting and beautiful creatures. I love marine aquariums (especially nano-reefs) but I think that I'm too inexperienced aquarist.
How big is your tank? Is there any fish in this tank?

Peter

blueblue

5 Year Member
peterK said:
Interesting and beautiful creatures. I love marine aquariums (especially nano-reefs) but I think that I'm too inexperienced aquarist.
How big is your tank? Is there any fish in this tank?

Peter

Hi Peter, thanks. The tank's capacity is 140 liter; right now, there is no marine fish, and i am just keeping some marine invertebrates :)

blueblue

5 Year Member
Fire's burning!! I saw some lighting near the mouth of the flame scallop (the white curves)!! The lighting moved around from time to time.
It's so amazing that i stared at the fish for some seconds... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….