• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for Pelv. Taeniatus Moliwe and Nyete

georgedv

5 Year Member
I live in South Carolina USA.
I am looking for Pelvicachromis Taeniatus Moliwe where the females have the purple belly and the males
have similar gold and purple colors.....that was the awesome strain from Ted Judy. Similarly I am looking for the Nyete. Also the awesome strain from Ted Judy.

Thank you for your help

George

georgedv

5 Year Member
Thank you Chromedome. I had heard there were changes. I have been out of the hobby for 4 years and getting started again. So I'm a little behind on the literature. I am hoping to start a tank or two with the moliwe and nyete...but they seem hard to find. Especially with the colors I remember. If you know any breeders that carry them please let me know.
George

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….