- Messages
- 170
- Location
- Connecticut
I switched 2 Kribs from one tank to another. Now 1 died and the other is struggling. I got some melafix and pimafix and removed krib into a small bowl and treated. The water quality seems to be fine, and no other fish seem to be struggling breathing. Now the one that died seemed to have a swollen belly. The only other signs of possible issue, which I initially chalked up to fin nipping, is my male ram and 3 out of 6 tetras seem to have some frayed/rotting fins which could be a sign of an issue now that I am having problems with the kribs. So....
Does this sound like something easily treatable, and if so what should I do to fix what seems to be some kind of problem. This is first real bout with a potential bacteria or fungus or whatever it is.
Does this sound like something easily treatable, and if so what should I do to fix what seems to be some kind of problem. This is first real bout with a potential bacteria or fungus or whatever it is.