• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Incoming Peru Order

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Scheduled to arrive Thursday night (7-25) if there aren’t any hiccups in flights, etc. It’s a small order but the first one of the season. Here’s what should be coming in (subject to ID confirmation upon arrival):
Apistogramma agassizii Red Tail
Apistogramma bitaeniata “Red”
Apistogramma allpahuayo (formerly sp. Black Chin)
Apistogramma panduro
Apistogramma baenschi
P. cf. scalare black spot

Prices by the end of the week.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
The fish missed a domestic flight yesterday so they got tanked and then sent out this morning. I JUST opened the boxes (literally) to check on everything and all looks well. It also looks like everything is what it is supposed to be (ID wise). Prices tonight once I have the fish tanked. Headed out the door again for work and then to pick up the kids.

Ray396

The fish missed a domestic flight yesterday so they got tanked and then sent out this morning. I JUST opened the boxes (literally) to check on everything and all looks well. It also looks like everything is what it is supposed to be (ID wise). Prices tonight once I have the fish tanked. Headed out the door again for work and then to pick up the kids.

OK, I was just checking. I will check back tomorrow.Thanks Ray

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
The fish are all young adult to adult and sexable. I started taking pictures but don't have good shots of everything yet. But here is the pricing:

Apistogramma agassizii Red Tail $30/pr
Apistogramma allpahuayo (formerly sp. Black Chin) $30/pr
Apistogramma allpahuayo (formerly sp. Black Chin) JUMBO $60/trio
Apistogramma baenschi $30/pr
Apistogramma baenschi $40/trio
Apistogramma bitaeniata “Red” $30/pr
Apistogramma panduro $30/pr

Mix and match 4 or more pair of the fish listed in yellow for $25/pr

P. cf. scalare black spot $50 each 7/$325

All of the following pics were taken shortly after receiving the fish-give them a few weeks for the fins to clean up-but they should all be ready to ship by next week.

A. bitaeniata

Jumbo A. allpahuayo

A. panduro female

A. agassizii red tail

A. baenschi

Black Spot Angelfish

Ray396

Hi, I am interested in Apistogramma allpahuayo (formerly sp. Black Chin) JUMBO $60/trio, Apistogramma baenschi $30/pr, Apistogramma panduro $30/pr. I will need them shipped to 11379.

jasonstone

The fish are all young adult to adult and sexable. I started taking pictures but don't have good shots of everything yet. But here is the pricing:

Apistogramma agassizii Red Tail $30/pr
Apistogramma allpahuayo (formerly sp. Black Chin) $30/pr
Apistogramma allpahuayo (formerly sp. Black Chin) JUMBO $60/trio
Apistogramma baenschi $30/pr
Apistogramma baenschi $40/trio
Apistogramma bitaeniata “Red” $30/pr
Apistogramma panduro $30/pr

Mix and match 4 or more pair of the fish listed in yellow for $25/pr

P. cf. scalare black spot $50 each 7/$32
All of the following pics were taken shortly after receiving the fish-give them a few weeks for the fins to clean up-but they should all be ready to ship by next week.

Thanks Jeff -- they look nice. I sent this on to a friend who was interested has since sent an email to you with his request.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Well...everything is doing great except the allpahuayo. They looked great last night (water changes on all the new Apistos) but most of the allpahuayo were down this afternoon. Not sure what will make it...rrr. I'll get refunds out Sunday or Monday to anyone who had some on order for Monday ship out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….